- The material contained in this web site is provided solely for informational purposes and is considered attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between you and Crowell & Moring LLP or any of its attorneys or an offer to create such an attorney-client relationship.
- Please do not send information to us that you consider confidential without first obtaining:
- a written statement from us that we represent you (a "retention letter") or
- permission from one of the firm's attorney's to provide confidential information to us relating to a particular matter.
- The information in our web site is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. It should not be relied upon or construed as legal advice. You should not act or elect not to act based upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
- Crowell & Moring LLP has its principal office in Washington, DC and maintains offices in California, New York, Alaska, Wyoming, London and Brussels. We do not wish to represent anyone as a result of their viewing of this web site in any state in which this web site may not comply with all applicable laws and ethical rules, or to represent anyone with respect to legal matters related to the laws of any state or country in which our lawyers are not admitted to practice law.
- This web site may contain links to web sites not maintained by Crowell & Moring LLP. Crowell & Moring LLP is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site nor does inclusion of a link in our web site to another web site imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Crowell & Moring LLP of the site.
Crowell & Moring LLP respects your privacy. You do not need to disclose any personal information in order to view this Web site. However, if you choose to subscribe to any newsletter, or request further information from any section of this site, we will not be able to process your request unless you provide us with your contact details.
Any information that you volunteer may be used to process your request in Crowell & Moring LLP's offices in the United States or in Europe. We will not pass your information to third parties and we will not send you direct marketing literature unless you have indicated your consent.
You have a right to a copy of the personal information which we hold about you, and you have a right to have that information amended if it is inaccurate. For further information about our privacy practices, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our utmost to respond to your query within 14 days.
A "cookie" is a very small data file comprised of text and/or numbers that downloads on your computer hard drive (via your web browser) when you visit a website. Cookies notify a web server that you are returning to a specific web page on it, and they contain information about your web browsing that can save you time, such as by remembering your preferences, or they can track certain web browsing data (such as which site pages are more important in terms of traffic or which web browsers are preferred by site visitors) that can aid websites in enhancing the user/visitor experience. Cookies cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses, and they can be controlled by end users through their browser settings (see below).
Crowell & Moring uses the following cookies:
- ASP.NET_SessionId: This cookie is essential to the operation of Crowell.com's web forms and logins, particularly on the administration side of the website. For most Crowell.com visitors, these cookies are not actively used for anything; and at that, for most visitors, the cookies are temporary and are deleted when a visitor's web browser is closed. For more on ASP.NET Session IDs cookies, please visit the Microsoft Website.
- RSLOGIN - This cookie is sent to the web browser when those who subscribe to Crowell & Moring newsletters or those who register for Crowell & Moring events navigate to a Login page and choose the 'Remember Me' option to save login details. This cookie allows Crowell & Moring's e-communications system to store your login details and re-use them if you return to the current page in the future. This cookie is not temporary, and is only destroyed if you actively choose to do so from within your browser.
Should you be adverse to the collection of cookies by Crowell.com or any other website, there are actions you can take with your personal web browser settings.
Web browser settings can be adjusted to perform one or more of the following actions: delete all cookies, block all cookies, allow all cookies, block third-party cookies, clear all cookies when you close the browser, open a 'private' browsing session, install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality as it pertains to cookies.
Please click one of the links below to access more information and learn how to adjust cookie settings for a particular web browser.
More information on Cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.