White Collar & Regulatory Enforcement: Speeches & Presentations
Speeches & Presentations
- "Careers in Criminal Law," ABA Criminal Justice Section's Panel Discussion, The George Washington University Law Center, Washington, D.C. (March 14, 2013). Speaker: Justin P. Murphy.
- "Securities Fraud: What is Happening Post-Indictment," 27th Annual National Institute on White Collar Crime (March 6-8, 2013). Panelist: Thomas A. Hanusik.
- "Litigating FCPA Cases: Prosecution and Defense Strategies," 27th Annual National Institute on White Collar Crime (March 6-8, 2013). Panelist: Janet Levine.
- "Criminal Law Issues for In-House Counsel," Minority Corporate Counsel Association 12th Annual CLE Expo (March 6, 2013). Panelist: Christopher K. Lui.
- "eDiscovery in Government Investigations and Criminal Litigation," 2013 ABA National Institute on White Collar Crime (March 6-8, 2013). Speaker: Justin P. Murphy.
- "What the FY13 NDAA's New Whistleblower Protections Mean for Government Contractors," Crowell & Morning Webinar (February 27, 2013). Presenters: Andy Liu, Peter Eyre, Rebecca L. Springer, and Jason C. Lynch.
- "Representing the Small Corporation and Individuals and Going To Trial," 2nd Annual NACDL White Collar Criminal Defense College at Stetson University College of Law (January 9-13, 2013). Speaker: Janet Levine.
- "When the Investigators Come Knocking at Your Office, Your Job or Your Home – What Do You Do? How to be Prepared to Respond to Government Investigations," Construction Super Conference 2012, San Francisco, CA (December 12-14, 2012). Speaker: Jeffrey H. Rutherford.
- "Prosecutorial Discretion: Charging, Settling, and Prosecuting -- Public Interest Limitations?" ABA's Seventh Annual National Institute on Securities Fraud, New Orleans, LA (November 15-16, 2012). Presenter: Daniel L. Zelenko.
- "The Government's Role in Capper-Volstead Enforcement," Crowell & Moring Capper-Volstead Conference, Washington, D.C. (November 8, 2012). Panelists: David Laing, Daniel Zelenko and M. Brinkley Tappan.
- "Anti-Trust/Anti-Cartel Issues," ABA Criminal Justice Section White Collar Crime Committee & City of London Law Society's Corporate Crime & Corruption Committee 2012 International White Collar Crime Conference (2012). Moderator: Daniel L. Zelenko.
- "Taking Aim at the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act," National Asian Pacific American Bar Association 2012 Western Regional Conference (August 25, 2012). Presenter: Christopher K. Lui.
- ESI in Criminal Actions Meets the Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Amendments (August 21, 2012). Speaker: Justin P. Murphy
- "Inside the Defense of the Lindsey Manufacturing, Africa Sting, and O'Shea Prosecutions: What Recent Cases Reveal About the Future of FCPA Enforcement against Individuals," American Conference Institute 15th FCPA Boot Camp (June 26-27, 2012). Panelist: Janet Levine.
- "Caipirinhas and Corruption," International Bar Association Conference – 15th Transnational Crime Conference (June 14-16, 2012). Panelist: Janet Levine.
- "Dealing With an Unethical Prosecution: Fighting Back…and Winning!," National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, NACDL's 2nd Annual West Coast White Collar Seminar, "Turning the Tables on the Government" (June 7-8, 2012). Panelist: Janet Levine.
- "Electronic Discovery in the Criminal Context," Introduction to Electronic Discovery and Evidence, Georgetown University Law Center (Summer 2012, Winter 2012, Summer 2011 and Summer 2010). Guest Speaker: Justin P. Murphy.
- "The Future of White Collar Prosecutions: Challenges for Both Sides of the Bar," Landers Memorial Lecture: Roundtable on Prosecutorial Ethics, Fidler Institute on Criminal Justice, Loyola Law School (April 20, 2012). Panelist: Janet Levine.
- "GPS, New Technology and Issues of Search and Seizure," 2012 National Defender Investigator Association National Conference, Atlanta, GA (April 19, 2012). Speaker: Justin P. Murphy.
- "Cost Effective Approaches to Dealing with ESI," American Bar Association Criminal Justice Section 2012 Spring Meeting, Los Angeles, CA (April 13, 2012). Panelist: Jeane A. Thomas.