Intellectual Property Litigation: Speeches & Presentations
Speeches & Presentations
- "(Pitfalls of) EU Trade Secret Protection," Joint Eucomed AdvaMed IP Working Group Web Conference (April 19, 2013). Speaker: Jan-Diederik Lindemans.
- "Update IP/IT," IBJ-IJE Seminar, Brussels, Belgium (March 26, 2013). Presenters: Emmelie Wijckmans, Christian Dekoninck and Sofie Cubitt.
- "Update on Court Cases that Affect the Industry," 9th EGA Legal Affairs Forum, Brussels, Belgium (March 19-20, 2013). Presenter: Kristof Roox.
- "Hot Topics in Antitrust-IP," ABA Antitrust Section, Intellectual Property Committee Panel (March 13, 2013). Panelists: Geoffrey Manne, Erica Mintzer, Seth Silber, and M. Brinkley Tappan.
- "New gTLDs: After the Reveal Day," The Bar Association of the District of Columbia: Patent, Trademark, & Copyright Section, Washington, DC (December 5, 2012). Presenters: Michael H. Jacobs, Elisa Cooper, Mary R. Bram, and Ronald L. Sigworth (Moderator)
- "Updating the Standards in Inequitable Conduct Post-Therasense: Ethical Considerations for Paragraph IV Cases," American Conference Institute 3rd West Coast Edition Paragraph IV Disputes Conference, San Francisco, CA (December 4-5, 2012). Speaker: James K. Stronski.
- "ADR for Trademark Infringements with Domain Names," the Benelux Beroepsopleiding Merken en Modellengemachtigden (October 5, 2012). Speaker: Flip Petillion.
- "New gTLDs: After the Reveal Day," Virginia State Bar Intellectual Property Section Fall CLE Weekend, Alexandria, Virginia (September 22, 2012). Presenters: Dickerson M. Downing, Michael H. Jacobs, and Mary R. Bram.
- "Alternative Dispute Resolution in Intellectual Property Cases," Federation of Industries of the State of Rio Grande do Sul (FIERGS), Porto Alegre, Brazil (July 13, 2012). Presenters: Dickerson M. Downing, Michael H. Jacobs, and Mary R. Bram.
- "I Seminário Brasil - EUA: A Propriedade Intelectual da Empresa na Internet," (Seminar U.S. - Brazil: A Company's Intellectual Property on the Internet), Hotel Grand Hyatt, São Paulo, Brazil (July 11, 2012). Presenters: Dickerson M. Downing, Michael H. Jacobs, and Mary R. Bram.
- "Challenges in the Extended Internet: How to Defend Your Interests and Addressing the Competition in the New gTLDs, Whether You Applied or Not," ICC / Cepani Seminar (June 22, 2012). Presenter: Flip Petillion.
- "ICANN – General Framework and String Objections," International Chamber of Commerce, Belgium, Brussels (June 2012). Speaker: John L. Murino.
- "What's Next After ICANN's Big Reveal," Crowell & Moring Webinar, Washington, DC (June 2012). Speaker: John L. Murino.
- "Patent Settlement Agreements: A Generic Standpoint," SMi’s Generics, Supergenerics and Patent Strategies conference - London, UK (May 14-15, 2012). Speaker: Sean-Paul Brankin.
- "Liability of Online Intermediaries for Infringements of Intellectual Property Rights, Monitoring and Filtering Obligations: Recent EU Case Law," ITechLaw 2012 World Technology Law Conference & Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C. (May 4, 2012). Speaker: Thomas De Meese.
- "U.S. Trademark Law: Recent Developments," 20th Annual Intellectual Property Law & Policy Conference, Fordham University School of Law (April 13, 2012). Speaker: Dickerson M. Downing.
- "Intellectual Property Rules in Government Contracts: Overview & Recent Changes," L2 Federal Resources Webinar (March 29, 2012). Co-Presenters: John E. McCarthy Jr. and Jonathan M. Baker.
- "Update on the Unified Patent Court and the Unitary Patent and Implications for the Industry," 8th Legal EGA Affairs Forum (March 23, 2012). Presenter: Kristof Roox.
- "Parental Liability - An Issue That Won't Go Away," IBC Legal's 5th Annual Conference: Cartel Risks & Compliance 2012 - Brussels, Belgium (March 21, 2012). Speaker: Sean-Paul Brankin.
- "The Changing Domain Name Landscape and New gTLDS, Avoiding and countering trademark abuse and infringement," ICC, Paris (September 30, 2011). Co-Presenters: Flip Petillion and Bart Lieben.